Don’t miss the Haunted Wine Cellar at Wyandotte Winery on Saturday, October 26, 2019. Dress in costume and enjoy Frightful Flicks in the Tasting Room, take a tour through the Haunted Winery Food & Wine pairing stations, and then warm your skeleton by the fire outside. Prizes will be given out for the best costumes.
Tickets for the Haunted Wine Cellar are $35 and include 6 food and wine pairings (small plates and 2 oz. samples of wine) bonfire, and snacks on the patio. Reservations required and are staggered every 15 minutes from 7:30 to 9:15 pm. Make your reservation here. Each start time has a maximum of 6 people.
Wyandotte Winery LLC
4640 Wyandotte Dr
Columbus, Ohio 43230
Find more Fall Fun here!
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- 11 Haunted Woods and Haunted Houses Around Columbus