Cinco de Mayo is coming up on Wednesday, but Olde Worthington is have a celebration early with Worthington Fiesta on Sunday, May 2, from 11 am – 6 pm.
This family-friendly Fiesta! will feature themed food and fun. There will be live music and entertainment at the festivities.
The Fiesta is a DORA event, so you can get a beverage to-go from participating establishments, and enjoy the neighborhood and shops within the DORA boundaries. See details about DORA.
Whitney House is offering pre-orders for Sunday. You can pre-order tacos and other food items through Saturday, for pickup on Sunday without waiting in line. See details on Facebook and call to order tacos with Al Pastor Pork, Chili Chicken, Roasted Veggie, or Shrimp Ceviche – plus other Fiesta options.
Find more community events at our Neighborhood Hops and Walk article.
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Great places for creeking in Columbus
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus
- Best Places for Canoeing and Kayaking in Columbus
- Get started with Disc Golf in Columbus at these great courses
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Visits these fields and farms with Lavender in Ohio