The annual Delaware Arts Festival is May 16-17, 2020 in downtown Delaware. Admission and parking are free for two days of fun, food, entertainment, children’s activities and high quality arts and crafts in the beautiful setting of historic downtown Delaware, Ohio. All of the profits from the festival support the visual arts in Delaware County through scholarships & grants.
The food truck street has plenty of options to fill your belly, so bring your appetite! Entertainment is held in the town square, along with exhibitions in the South Sandusky Street area.
Sat. 11am- 7pm
Find over 325 Festivals in Columbus and Central Ohio!
Looking for more fun?
- Beautiful Public Gardens and Plant Sales
- Vintage Sales and Barn Sales in Columbus
- Fun Yoga Classes in Columbus
- 20 Farmers Markets around Columbus
- Yard Sales and Garage Sales in Columbus