You can shop local during the day thanks to the Gay Street Collaborative’s BRIGHT idea. The Sunlight Market will take place on select Sundays between April and October from 11am to 3pm, with brunch, shops, and over 50 sidewalk street markets with artisan goods and products.
Some of the businesses participating in the Sunlight Market include Zen Cha Tea Salon, zerOz, J. Gumbo’s, Due Amici, Tip Top Kitchen & Cocktails, Plantain Cafe and more. You’ll also be entertained by street performers and musicians.
If you haven’t been down to Gay Street or to the Moonlight Market, the Sunlight Market is the perfect time to explore on a Sunday. It’s a great place to pick up gifts for others and something unique for yourself too!
2019 Sunlight Market dates
Check out the Facebook page!
The Moonlight Market will continue to take place every Second Saturday during the same months.
Check out some of our other monthly neighborhood hops and walks!
- Worthington First Wednesdays – 1st Wednesday
- Brewery District Brew Hop – final Thursdays (tba)
- Franklinton Fridays– 2nd Fridays
- Mount Carmel St. Ann’s 4th Fridays in Uptown Westerville – 4th Fridays
- Short North Gallery Hop – 1st Saturdays
- Moonlight Market on Gay Street – 2nd Saturdays
- The Grandview Hop – last Saturday (June-Sept)
- Sunday Sunlight Market on Gay Street – select Sundays