The Franklin County Fair will be a very modified format for 2020 from July 18-25, 2020 at the Franklin County Fairgrounds in Hilliard.
The Franklin County Agricultural Society board members have voted to proceed with a modified Junior Fair exhibition. In adherence to current state guidelines, there will be no Midway or Grandstand activities this year, including amusement rides, attractions and commercial vendors. Harness racing will take place contingent upon receipt of state funding, but without spectators. Stay tuned to the website or Facebook page for future details.
The modified evaluation of Junior Fair 4-H, Scouts BSA and Girl Scout projects may include virtual or socially-distant in-person presentations. Expect to hear more detail on or before June 18, 2020.
Franklin County Junior Fair registration have changed to June 1, 2020 thru June 30, 2020. Junior fair is to promote the interests of Franklin County youth (4-H, Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts) through educational exhibits and activities at the Franklin County Fair.
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- What’s open in Ohio: Reopening phases and what you need to know
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Ultimate guide to Columbus restaurants with pickup and delivery
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- Farm delivery and CSA’s in Columbus for local produce, meat, and dairy
- Freebies for healthcare workers and frontline employees
- Senior shopping hours in Columbus stores
- Skip the stores: Grocery pickup and delivery in Columbus
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville