While the Easter Bunny wasn’t available for photos this year, kids can see the Easter Bunny at Easton Town Center from afar!
Easter Bunny at Easton Town Center 2020
On Saturday, April 10 from 4 pm – 6 pm, families can drive through to wave at the Easter Bunny at Easton! The Bunny will be located on Easton Station, near Filson and LUSH. Please make sure to stay in your vehicle, as the Easter Bunny is a big fan of social distancing.
You may not be able to get those cute (or crying) Easter Bunny photos this year, but kids will still love to get a glimpse of the Bunny the day before he makes his rounds!
While you’re at Easton Town Center, pick up food from one of the 20+ restaurants offering carryout! Or big up something special for your Easter celebration, like drinks, desserts, or a whole meal! Check the Easton Town Center website to see which establishments are open.
Other articles of interest
- Delivery and Carryout for Easter meals in Columbus
- Virtual events for Easter in Columbus, craft ideas, Easter meals, and more
- Ways to get cocktails, beer, and wine delivery in Columbus
- Prepackaged alcohol delivery in Ohio from restaurants
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Pre-order Farmers Markets goods from vendors offering pickup/delivery
- Schools and restaurants offering free lunch for kids
- Freebies for healthcare workers and frontline employees
- Senior shopping hours in Columbus stores
- Skip the stores: Grocery pickup and delivery in Columbus
- DIY Take and Make Kits in Columbus
- Stuck at home? On demand and Virtual Events and Entertainment
- Virtual tours, on demand videos and live streams for kids