The Columbus Moonlight Market on Gay Street has a couple more markets before they finished for the year! The monthly outdoor street festival marketplace in Downtown Columbus takes place every most Saturdays from April through October (some dates differ, so check schedule below), and it gets bigger every year.
Gay Street is by far one of the best locations downtown and it continues to grow with great businesses and events. The businesses will feature late hours at the regular businesses along the street, entertainment, and sidewalk vendors with everything from clothing to baked goods, and indy retailers.
The Markets run from 6-11 pm. Check out the Facebook page to see specific retailers, artisans, and musicians for that month..
Upcoming markets for 2019:
Check out some of our other monthly neighborhood hops and walks!
- Worthington First Wednesdays – 1st Wednesday
- Brewery District Brew Hop – final Thursdays (tba)
- Franklinton Fridays– 2nd Fridays
- Mount Carmel St. Ann’s 4th Fridays in Uptown Westerville – 4th Fridays
- Short North Gallery Hop – 1st Saturdays
- Moonlight Market on Gay Street – 2nd Saturdays
- The Grandview Hop – last Saturday (June-Sept)
- Sunday Sunlight Market on Gay Street – select Sundays