Restaurant week is delayed, but it’s on the schedule! (614) Restaurant Week Columbus provides lots of fantastic dining options from September 14-19, 2020. Over 100 of the best restaurants throughout Columbus will be offering special 3 course menus at fixed prices ($15-$40). And this year, you can get many options to-go to dine safely at home!
Reservations are not required, but are highly recommended where accepted. Reservations (and patios) will fill up quickly!
Menus are posted- see all the options here! Menus can be sorted by price point, carryout, gluten free, and vegan/vegetarian.
Which restaurant menu do you want to try?
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Sunflower Fields in Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Creeking in Columbus: Creeks and other water to explore
- Best Places for Canoeing and Kayaking in Columbus
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus this Summer
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- Details about Splash Pads in Columbus for 2020
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus