Meza, located in the historic Uptown Westerville District, is a locally-owned wine shop carrying over 200 different wines. They have Friday Night Wine Tastings each week, as well as a Sip and Sketch events, and a new Book Club (full for March). The tastings are casual and will feature light tapas. Reservations are not required (if bringing a large group you may want to email or call to let them know).
Sip & Sketch: Thursday, February 21 (6:30 – 8:30)
- Wine Tasting and Informal Art Lesson includes all materials and wine tasting for $15. Reservations required; email email@example.com.
Friday Night Tastings: 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. $10 per person for 5 wines and light tapas.
- French Tasting: Friday, March 1
- Wines of the Loire Valley: Friday, March 8
- Chardonnay Tasting: Friday, March 15
- Spring Wines: Friday, March 22
- Orin Swift Tasting: Friday, March 29
If you are interested in booking a night at Meza for a private tasting event, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 614-259-3101.
48 N State St.
Westerville, Ohio 43081